EDUCATIONAL SPONSORSHIP FOR BLIND FAMILIES
More than half of the visually impaired families have their children on the streets begging and not in school. This is due to the financial constraints faced by their parents.
For this reason Mission of Hope has instituted a campaign called, “ONE FAMILY ONE CHILD” to help resolve some of the difficulty in accessing education among the visually impaired.
The above organisations, Mission of Hope Ministries and Royal Sparrow Band in collaboration with Three Sixty Degree Foundation and Trust, appeal to you and your organisation to help support twenty (20) students of blind families within the first phase of the project. These students range from primary level to the University level. This is to help twenty blind families to give their children a good education.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this program is to:
- To educate one family member at whatever level they are at. This could span from primary to tertiary education.
- Help reduce the numbers of the blind people on our streets in the long run. In the belief that if these children were empowered with quality education, they will in turn, help their family and move their parents from off the streets.
- It would also reduce begging on the streets
- Reduce risk of rape, early pregnancy and child abuse among children of visually impaired persons
- Enhance good self esteem
- Bring hope into the hopelessness of the disabled person’s life.
- Ensure social equity.
We are asking you to take up the education of one or more of the children, which cost is attached to the letter.
Should you or your organisation decide to take up any of the Children‘s Educational Scholarship, you will be required to fill the attached form.
Kindly find attached the sponsorship form and the details of the Children. Also you may contact us for further details.
Thank you for giving hope to the hopeless children
REV. DR. EBENEZER O. ALABI
+233 244 799 606, +233 27 452 88 99
ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR SPONSORING
ACC NAME: MISSION OF HOPE MINISTRIES
ACC NO: 0006010203952
BANK: ZENITH BANK
CORRESPONDENCE BANK: CITI BANK/ZENITH BANK – UK
ADDRESS: AIRPORT RESIDENTIAL BRANCH
PATRICE LUMUMBA AVENUE
AIRPORT RESIDENTIAL AREA